Saturday, August 29, 2009

Living the busy Life

Now that school has started back up for the year, it's back to busy-ness! Back to homework, back to less sleep, and back to trying to get everything done in what seems like a much shorter 24 hours. With jobs, school, and trying to have fun with friends and family, it seems like there's no time for anything else. All that laundry and house cleaning building up, just waiting until you finally have a free moment.

I know that many people have had full time jobs and gone to school full time, and have been successful at both. However, I'm just hoping that I can at least make it through this semester. I'm not even working full time, but it seems like I work all the time. I will be trying to do the best I can to achieve all A's this semester and keep my job.

Also, now that school has started, it's back to the volunteering regularly and doing things with Phi Theta Kappa. I'm so excited about getting started with all of our projects. Helping the community, our environment, and our school, feels so good. It's not just volunteer work, it's a whole lot of fun. Going out and picking up trash or cleaning some one's yard is actually really fun when you're with your friends.

Well, good luck to everybody as school starts again. I hope you all stay ahead of the game, and don't get bogged down in all the busy-ness.

No comments: